Ψαροτούφεκο MEANDROS B28 / Open Complete Camo
• Tube material: Aeronautical aluminum alloy.
• Tube dimensions: 26.0mm ID & 28.0mm OD.
• Tube cut shape: Round with supporting extensions / multi sided.
• Wall thickness: 1.0mm – 1.45mm.
• Buoyancy: +3.73gr / cm.
• Ballasting ability: Yes.
• Rail type/height: V type embedded / 16mm from center of pipe.
• Pipe protection: Fully anodized per piece.
• Color: Silver camo (hand paint).
• Handle: Leader B-28.
• Handle profile: Extremely low.
• Mechanism: Inverted full inox, heavy duty, innovative design.
• Line releasse: Ambidextrous horizontal.
• Handle adjustment in the pipe: Male.
• Sealing: O-ring 18×4.0.
• Grip: Right,anatomic, non-slip, antiallergic, detachable.
• Safety: Recessed in the trigger guard.
• Loading pad: Anatomical with excellent line of sight.
• Muzzle: B 32 / id 26.
• Muzzle type: Open for 2 circular bands.
• Rubbers: 13.0mm/ 2 tied / circular rubbers.
• Wishbone: Tied / wishbone cord.
• Shaft: 6.25mm / Shark fin / single barb.
• Reel: Albatros 1L / 2 / 2L.
• Line: Polyester 1.5mm.
|Length tube||Reel||Shaft type|| Shaft dimensions||Rubber type|| Rubber dimensions|
|75 cm||albatros 1L||Shark fin / single barb||115 cm x 6,25mm||Tied / circular – enerrgy blue||13mm x 45cm & 50cm|
|85 cm||albatros 2||Shark fin / single barb||125 cm x 6,25mm||Tied / circular – enerrgy blue||13mm x 50cm & 55cm|
|95 cm||albatros 2||Shark fin / single barb||135 cm x 6,25mm||Tied / circular – enerrgy blue||13mm x 55cm & 60cm|
|105 cm||albatros 2L||Shark fin / single barb||145 cm x 6,25mm||Tied / circular – enerrgy blue||13mm x 60cm & 65cm|
The B 28 is a high-quality base speargun of the company’s speargun line.
It has been designed for both beginners and evolving underwater spearos. It is also suggested for the experienced and highly demanding spearos that hunts in coastline, caves and reefs. Particular attention has been paid to all parameters that make up a manufactural quality product that is easy-to-use and offers unprecedented ballistic performance levels. Overcome the problems and weaknesses, such as recoil, deformations, buoyancy and offers long-lasting reliability and excellent operation of all its mechanical parts, etc.
It consists of the international top advanced & ergonomic LEADER handle with a particularly low profile with a non-slip, anatomic grip, loading heel with exceled view shooting image , inverted full inox / heavy duty trigger mechanism with minimal weight and sensitivity. The triggered extends the loading length by +9.5 cm it has an ambidextrous mechanical side line release, reduced friction guide, water balance, ambidextrous monofilament guide, multi-purpose bore, etc.
The multi sided tubular barrel is made of aluminum alloy with an integrated, V-shaped, hydroplating guide, which delivers stiffness with a minimum weight of positive buoyancy of +3.73 gr / cm. Complete anode protection per piece and not per bar. The thickness of the barrel wall parametrically for greater stiffness is uneven (1.00mm -1.5mm depending on the stress point) overcoming the rest of the circular tubes one might find in the market.
Its base can adopt all the reels that we produce.
It is produced in lengths of