- Seac Resort is a 5 mm neoprene diving suit with super-elastic inserts on chest, arms and hood. Powertex protection on shoulders, knees, shins and lower back.
- No-stress donning thanks to the lined front zipper, that runs from the pelvis to the hood. Lined zippers also present on both ankles.
- Integrated hood with Aquastop system around the face and comfortable preformed chin.
- Seac Resort is a very resistant diving suit, ideal for rugged use like rental and instructional diving center programs.
- Seac Resort Flex Man 7 mm is CE 14225-1 certified and suitable for water temperatures between 50°F and 65°F (10°C and 18°C)
Seac Resort is a durable and comfortable diving suit with a stretchy fit that will not impede your movement. It is made of double-lined 5mm neoprene perfect for colder waters. The whole chest area (arms and hood included) has inserts of superelastic material to increase comfort during diving. The high-stress zones have been reinforced with Powertex fabric inserts (knees, shins, shoulders, and lower back). Seac Resort is easy to don thanks to the lined front zipper, which runs from the pelvis to the hood. The neoprene hood is integrated with a smooth insert around the face, minimizing water entry. The preformed chin will provide you great comfort. Saec Resort 5 mm is a CE 14225-1 certified wetsuit suitable for water temperatures between 50°F and 65°F (10°C and 18°C).